Tues: CLOSED (Reserved for private parties and corporate functions)
Wed-Thurs: APPT ONLY 2pm–8pm last float
Fri-Sat: 10am–9pm last float
Sun: 10am–8pm last float
537 Kearny Ave
Kearny, NJ 07032
To Change or Cancel Your Existing Appointment
If you made your appointment by phone or in person, please call us at 201-997-1000.
If you made your appointment online, visit your account page and login. You will see a “cancel” button next to your booking order. If the appointment is more than 24 hours away, you will be able to cancel and reschedule. If it is less than 24 hours away, please call us at 201-997-1000.
Please keep in mind, you are free to cancel your appointment without penalty up to 24 hours prior to your booking after that there is a $10 cancellation fee.
To Cancel Your Monthly Membership
If you choose to cancel your monthly membership, you may do so at any time through your Paypal account. Here are the steps:
- Log into Paypal.com using the account that you signed up for your Serene Dreams membership.
- Click on the Gear icon in the upper right hand corner (says “Profile” on rollover).
- Under “Payment Settings”, click on “Preapproved Payments”.
- You will see a list of Merchants with whom you have had ongoing payment relationships with. Click on “Serene Dreams.”
- Next to “Status” click “Cancel.” If it says “Inactive” or “Cancelled” than you are no longer being charged automatically. (You can rejoin at any time, of course!)
Following these steps directly through your PayPal account is the easiest and quickest way to cancel, so please try this process first. If you have trouble canceling via PayPal or any questions, please call us at 201-997-1000.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Sign up for our newsletter and get exclusive float therapy discounts and private event notices sent direct to your inbox. For a limited time, also get entered to win a free float when you subscribe.
If you have a general floatation question, please check out our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page. You may find the answer to your question there—including how to book multiple float appointments at the same time!